By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
MadisonyMadisony
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • National & World
  • Politics
  • Investigative Reports
  • Education
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Money
  • Pets & Animals
Reading: Sudanese RSF militia killed 460 individuals at el-Fasher hospital, says WHO
Share
Font ResizerAa
MadisonyMadisony
Search
  • Home
  • National & World
  • Politics
  • Investigative Reports
  • Education
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
  • Sports
  • Money
  • Pets & Animals
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
2025 © Madisony.com. All Rights Reserved.
National & World

Sudanese RSF militia killed 460 individuals at el-Fasher hospital, says WHO

Madisony
Last updated: October 30, 2025 1:56 am
Madisony
Share
Sudanese RSF militia killed 460 individuals at el-Fasher hospital, says WHO
SHARE

[ad_1]

Contents
Extra about Sudan’s conflict from the BBC:BBC Africa podcasts

The Speedy Assist Forces militia reportedly killed lots of of civilians on the most important hospital in el-Fasher, days after it captured the Sudanese metropolis, the top of the UN’s well being company says.

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus stated the UN well being company was “appalled and deeply shocked” by the reported killing of 460 individuals on the hospital.

Earlier, the Sudan Docs’ Community stated that on Tuesday RSF fighters had “chilly bloodedly killed everybody they discovered contained in the Saudi Hospital, together with sufferers, their companions, and anybody else current”.

It gave no casualty figures, however stated medical services within the metropolis had been “reworked into human slaughterhouses”.

The Sudan Docs Community has additionally accused the RSF of kidnapping six medics – together with 4 docs, a pharmacist and a nurse – and reportedly demanding ransoms in extra of $150,000 (£114,000) for his or her launch.

Tuesday’s assault on Saudi Hospital was additionally reported by the el-Fasher Resistance Committee, a gaggle of native activists, which stated there was “a horrifying silence” afterwards.

The town had been the military’s final stronghold within the Darfur area, and was captured by the RSF on Sunday after an 18-month siege marked by hunger and heavy bombardment.

For the reason that battle erupted in April 2023, the RSF and allied Arab militia in Darfur have been accused of focusing on individuals from non-Arab ethnic teams – allegations the RSF denies.

With the autumn of el-Fasher, the UN, activists and support companies have expressed worry over the destiny of the estimated 250,000 individuals trapped within the metropolis, many from non-Arab communities.

A communications blackout has made it tough to substantiate what is going on.

BBC Confirm has analysed new movies posted to social media exhibiting RSF fighters executing a lot of unarmed individuals in the previous few days.

A crowd of people including an elderly man in white leaning on a walking stick and a woman wearing a blue headscarf are pictured after arriving in Tawila, Sudan - October 2025.

Folks arriving in Tawila have been describing the intense violence they confronted as they fled el-Fasher [AFP/Getty Images]

With the difficulties in getting reviews from the bottom, support companies say the complete scale of the devastation in and round el-Fasher is simply starting to emerge.

Some individuals have managed to make the damaging journey to the city of Tawila, about 60km (37 miles) west of el-Fasher, and described the intense violence they confronted.

“The shelling was so intense on Saturday that we had no alternative however to flee el-Fashir,” one man informed BBC Arabic’s Sudan Lifeline programme.

“Alongside the best way, the RSF filmed us and we have been overwhelmed and insulted – they usually stole what we had on the journey. Quite a few individuals have been captured and ransoms have been demanded for his or her launch.

“A few of those that have been taken have been later executed. Through the journey, many individuals have been arrested, and we suffered drastically from starvation and thirst.”

Jan Egeland, a former high UN humanitarian official, informed the BBC the scenario was catastrophic.

“We’ve had massacres on high on all of these months of deprivation, hunger, no medical care,” he stated.

“I feel that is the worst place on Earth now; it is the most important humanitarian emergency on Earth and it occurs at midnight, actually – there was far too little consideration to what’s occurring in Sudan.”

Dr Tedros stated previous to the Saudi Hospital assault, the WHO had verified 185 assaults on well being care services for the reason that begin of the conflict, leading to 1,204 deaths.

“All assaults on well being care should cease instantly and unconditionally. All sufferers, well being personnel and well being services should be protected below worldwide humanitarian legislation. Ceasefire!” he stated.

The seize of el-Fasher successfully splits the nation, with the RSF now in charge of most of Darfur and far of neighbouring Kordofan and the military holding the capital, Khartoum, central and jap areas alongside the Pink Sea.

The 2 warring rivals had been allies – coming to energy collectively in a coup in 2021 – however fell out over an internationally backed plan to maneuver in the direction of civilian rule.

Extra about Sudan’s conflict from the BBC:

A woman looking at her mobile phone and the graphic BBC News Africa

[Getty Images/BBC]

Go to BBCAfrica.com for extra information from the African continent.

Observe us on Twitter @BBCAfrica, on Fb at BBC Africa or on Instagram at bbcafrica

BBC Africa podcasts



[ad_2]

Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!
[mc4wp_form]
Share This Article
Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article Trump administration says it struck one other alleged drug boat in Pacific, killing 4 Trump administration says it struck one other alleged drug boat in Pacific, killing 4
Next Article Louisiana Gov. Jeff Landry says LSU AD Scott Woodward will not rent subsequent soccer coach Louisiana Gov. Jeff Landry says LSU AD Scott Woodward will not rent subsequent soccer coach

POPULAR

Estée Lauder Seeks Buyers for Beauty Lines Amid Puig Merger
business

Estée Lauder Seeks Buyers for Beauty Lines Amid Puig Merger

Trump: Iran’s Uranium Removal Mostly PR in Nuclear Talks
top

Trump: Iran’s Uranium Removal Mostly PR in Nuclear Talks

Labour Faces Leadership Shake-Up After Election Losses
top

Labour Faces Leadership Shake-Up After Election Losses

Claude Mythos AI Discovers Critical Vulnerabilities in Hours
Technology

Claude Mythos AI Discovers Critical Vulnerabilities in Hours

Data Shows Burnham’s Chances Against Reform in Makerfield Vote
Politics

Data Shows Burnham’s Chances Against Reform in Makerfield Vote

MLPI ETF Delivers 14% Yield in Tax-Efficient Energy Infrastructure
business

MLPI ETF Delivers 14% Yield in Tax-Efficient Energy Infrastructure

Trump and Xi’s Matching Suits Test Chameleon Effect in Beijing
world

Trump and Xi’s Matching Suits Test Chameleon Effect in Beijing

You Might Also Like

India to Roll Out RBI-Linked Digital Foreign money Amid Dismissal of Crypto With ‘No Backing’
National & World

India to Roll Out RBI-Linked Digital Foreign money Amid Dismissal of Crypto With ‘No Backing’

India will introduce a digital forex backed by the Reserve Financial institution of India as a part of a broader…

5 Min Read
Trump says he is backing off threats to ship federal troops to San Francisco
National & World

Trump says he is backing off threats to ship federal troops to San Francisco

President Donald Trump stated Thursday that he's calling off plans to deploy federal troops to San Francisco after chatting with…

2 Min Read
Michael Silverblatt lifeless: ‘Genius’ host of KCRW’s ‘Bookworm’ was 73
National & World

Michael Silverblatt lifeless: ‘Genius’ host of KCRW’s ‘Bookworm’ was 73

Michael Silverblatt, the longtime host of the KCRW radio present “Bookworm” — identified for interviews of authors so in depth…

8 Min Read
Venezuela’s Maduro orders new army workout routines after U.S. army blows up one other alleged drug boat in Caribbean
National & World

Venezuela’s Maduro orders new army workout routines after U.S. army blows up one other alleged drug boat in Caribbean

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro on Wednesday ordered army workout routines within the nation's largest shantytowns after U.S. forces blew up…

4 Min Read
Madisony

We cover the stories that shape the world, from breaking global headlines to the insights behind them. Our mission is simple: deliver news you can rely on, fast and fact-checked.

Recent News

Estée Lauder Seeks Buyers for Beauty Lines Amid Puig Merger
Estée Lauder Seeks Buyers for Beauty Lines Amid Puig Merger
May 15, 2026
Trump: Iran’s Uranium Removal Mostly PR in Nuclear Talks
Trump: Iran’s Uranium Removal Mostly PR in Nuclear Talks
May 15, 2026
Labour Faces Leadership Shake-Up After Election Losses
Labour Faces Leadership Shake-Up After Election Losses
May 15, 2026

Trending News

Estée Lauder Seeks Buyers for Beauty Lines Amid Puig Merger
Trump: Iran’s Uranium Removal Mostly PR in Nuclear Talks
Labour Faces Leadership Shake-Up After Election Losses
Claude Mythos AI Discovers Critical Vulnerabilities in Hours
Data Shows Burnham’s Chances Against Reform in Makerfield Vote
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms Of Service
Reading: Sudanese RSF militia killed 460 individuals at el-Fasher hospital, says WHO
Share

2025 © Madisony.com. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?